Financial and Tax Law
The experts gathered in the Nartea & Partners law office are familiar with the legal peculiarities of business transactions, with the tax requirement details, with the need for an effective financial planning, offering our customers a high degree of training and specialized know-how.
Our services aim to:
- general issues related to taxes, but also
- specific tax issues deriving from financing projects, legal restructuration, mergers and acquisitions, corporate succession, etc., with local and european applicability.
Whether the issue is a corporate restructuration or tax litigation, our specialists approach aims to simplify things by offering customized solutions.
We offer juridical consultancy considering all tax implications of the transactions.
The permanent collaboration between the department of tax and other departments – project financing, bank, real estate and labor law allows us to always find the best solution in terms of taxation, without neglecting other legal issues. In cases where projects require expertise that our company cannot provide, we work together with specialized tax consultants to get the best structure for maximizing customer benefits.
Our offered consultancy in financial and tax law includes:
- identifying all taxes and contributions applicable to the company / authorized natural person;
- assistance in fulfilling tax obligations (compilation manner and submission terms of tax declarations and terms of payment of taxes and fees) and the correct interpretation of the law;
- identifying tax opportunities and their exploitation;
- direct and indirect taxes;
- regular briefings on legislative regulations change in the tax field;
- legal assistance for obtaining of credits, financing, feasibility studies and business plans;
- legal assistance in operating the controls / tax audits;
- assistance and representation before courts and tax authorities;
- effective and correct use of fiscal regulations.